With SEO, business management, and product research tools, Helium provides its customers with almost everything they need to start an Amazon store.
Contents of the Article:
- What is Helium 10?
- How does Helium 10 work?
- How does the Helium 10 app work?
What is Helium 10?
Helium 10 is an all-in-one software suite that provides sellers with over 20 tools needed to achieve a high-performance business, including financial analysis and product keyword research. With over a million users, the company's mission is to help Amazon sellers around the world.
How does Helium 10 work?
Helium 10 offers courses catered for beginner, intermediate, or experienced Amazon sellers. Available in both the Apple Store and Google Play, the Helium 10 app notifies you with essential updates regarding your profits, ADS, and more.
How do you get the app?
The Helium 10 app only works for Helium 10 accounts that are connected to the MWS tokens. Listed below are the seven easy steps to get the Marketplace Web Services (MWS) Auth Token:
- Log into Amazon Seller Central Account.
- Click on “Settings” on the upper right corner of the browser, and you’ll see the “User Permissions” bar.
- Click on the “Visit Manage Your Apps” button on the lower region of the browser.
- Under the “Manage your apps” section, click on the “Authorize new developer” button.
- Fill in the needed information to create the MWS.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Create MWS Auth Token.
To see ADS data, you will need to activate the Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Token. And you can do that with the five steps provided below.
- Sign in to your Helium 10 account.
- Click on the person icon located at the upper right part of the website.
- Select the “Connected Accounts” tab from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Add PPC Account” button.
- Click on the gold “Allow” button.
The last thing you need to do is to approve push notifications to receive updates from Alert.
How does the Helium 10 app work?
There are four sections on the app:
Here, you can have an overview of your store's gross sales, orders, promos, refunds, and more. You can also have access to the data from the current day, previous day, present week, and even the current month.
This section will also show you trends in your sales, or whether it is increasing or decreasing.
Lastly, you can get an insight into your customers' favorite products on the store, the latest orders, and details for every product on your store.
This section will provide you with data on your current pay-per-click spend, pay-per-click sales, advertising cost of sale, and total sales.
This section will send you push notifications to let you know about important updates on your store.
From this section, you can send feedback, access the settings, change push notification settings, or log out.